If you’re registering with us for the first time:
Step 1: Complete our online Intermediary Registration Form.
- The Society has implemented an automated registration service and therefore it is essential that all information you provide is factual and correct. Failing to do so may result in delays when processing the registration, along with the data the Society holds being incorrect.
- We require the principal contact to be a suitably authorised individual within the firm, who is a named individual on the FCA Register. The email address supplied in the form must be one which we can verify from the FCA register.
- On receipt of the Intermediary Registration form, our Business Development team will email the principal contact to confirm that the advisers listed on the application are authorised to work under the firm’s FCA. If this email hasn’t been received, please check your spam or junk folder.
Step 2: Register for our Broker Online application platform.
- Advisers listed on the Intermediary Registration form must individually register on our Broker Online application platform.
- On receipt of the principal contact’s confirmation that the adviser(s) is authorised to work under the firm’s FCA, we will send the adviser(s) their welcome email. This will confirm their fully activated Broker Online status, provide a copy of our mortgage packaging requirements, criteria and our latest products.
Please note this registration is a two-part process and upon completion of both the Intermediary Registration form and the registration for Broker Online, our Business Development team will be in touch via email to confirm your full registration.
Existing Brokers who wish to add advisers:
You don’t need to complete another Intermediary Registration form, simply ask the adviser to register for Broker Online.
Upon receipt of your adviser’s Broker Online registration, the Business Development team will send an email to your principal contact to confirm whether the adviser is authorised to work under the firm’s FCA.
Once confirmation has been received, our Business Development team will be in touch with the adviser via email to confirm their registration. If this email hasn’t been received please check your spam or junk folder.