It’s always personal, never just business.
What sets Monmouthshire Building Society apart is our personal service.
We make it easy for you to speak to a real person who understands your needs:
- You’ll soon be on first name terms with our friendly Broker Support team - based in our Head Office in Newport, they’re just a phone call away. If you have any questions, or if you want to discuss a case – even if you haven’t submitted it yet – they’re always happy for you to get in touch.
- Each application you make is assigned to a dedicated Case Officer – and you’ll have access to their direct dial.
- Plus, if you’d like a face-to-face meeting, our Business Development Mangers are available for appointments across England and Wales.
We don’t believe in one size fits all.
We understand no two borrowers are the same – that’s why take a flexible approach:
- We don’t rely on computers to tell us if we can lend. We credit check, not credit score, and all applications are assessed by a real person in our underwriting team.
- Our common-sense approach to underwriting means we can consider your client even if they differ from the typical borrower. This includes self-employed borrowers with 2 years accounts, and older borrowers up to age 85.
- Our product range is always evolving to meet your clients’ needs. Holiday Let mortgages and Help to Buy – Wales mortgages are among the more specialist products we currently have on offer.
We appreciate your business.
We want to thank you by offering competitive procuration fees:
- 0.35% for Residential
- 0.45% for Buy-to-Let and Holiday Let
- 0.30 % for Rate Switch up to a maximum of £1,500
- Paid in the month following completion