If you’re registering with us as a Network for the first time or wish to amend your existing details:
Complete our online Network Registration Form.
- We will require contact details for a Nominated Point of Contact, this person should either be an FCA Registered Individual or a suitably Authorised Individual within the Network.
- Our Business Development Team will get in touch with the Principal Contact (i.e., Named Individual on the FCA register) to confirm the Nominated Point of Contact is an Authorised Individual of the Network. The email address supplied in the form must be one which we can verify from the FCA register. If this email hasn’t been received, please check your spam or junk folder.
When you register with us, your Appointed Representatives will:
- Be able to submit mortgage applications
- Receive our email newsletter for intermediaries - keeping them up to date with product launches and changes as they happen
- Access help from our dedicated Business Development Team
- Be paid competitive procuration fees for any eligible business referred to us
Find out more about our service here.